See all tags.
- All Region Regimental Guard: (Chicago, United States) - Law Enforcement Band in Illinois
- Aurora Police Department Pipes and Drums: (Aurora, United States) - Under the direction of Terry McHugh, a nationally-renowned bagpipe instructor, the group is an extension of the Aurora Police Honor Guard. ...
- Brevard Police And Fire Pipes And Drums: (Brevard, United States) - Brevard Police and Fire Pipes and Drums
- Cape Atlantic Police and Fire Irish Pipe Brigade: (Cape May County, United States) - The Band was started on March 21, 1994. It was formed to pay honor to our fallen brothers and sisters.
- Chicago Police Emerald Society: (Chicago, United States) - Bagpipes and Drums of the Emerald Society, Chicago Police Department
- Dunedin High School Scottish Highlanders: (Dunedin, United States) - Our Grade 4 and 5 pipe band compete all over Florida, and internationally. They have command performances for several highland games in Scotland and the U.S.A. They are some of the best pipers and drummers in the world.
- Eastern Long Island Police Pipes and Drums: (Suffolk County, United States) - The Eastern Long Island Police Pipes and Drums [ELIPPD] have been in existence since 1990.
- Edward P. Maloney Memorial Pipe Band: (Binghamtom, United States) - We are named in honor of the founder of the Pipes and Drums of the New York City Police Department Emerald Society; the largest bagpipe band in North America.
- Essex County NJ Police & Fire Pipe Band: (Essex County, United States) - No Firefighter or Law enforcement officer should be laid to rest without the honor of pipes and drums
- Indiana Emerald Society Police Pipe Band: (Evansville, United States) - In 1997, This Irish Police Pipe Band was formed in Evansville, Indiana.
- Maine Public Safety Pipe & Drum Corps: (Portland, United States) - We are a public safety pipe band for police/fire/ems funerals and other events
- Monmouth County Police Pipes and Drums: (Monmouth County, United States) - The Monmouth County Police Pipes and Drums are comprised of federal, state, county and local Law Enforcement Officers to help foster the spirit and proud tradition of police bagpiping, and to represent all Law Enforcement Officers from Monmouth County.
- Muskegon Police Pipes and Drums: (Muskegon, United States) - The band is grade 4-5 and was formed to provide memorial services for Police and Fire Personnel.
- New Hampshire Police Association Pipes and Drums Band: (Manchester, United States) - The New Hampshire Police Association Pipes & Drums Band serves as a representative of the law enforcement community in New Hampshire and to the people of the state.
- NYCPD Emerald Society Pipes and Drums: (New York, United States) - The Official Home Page of the New York City Police Emerald Society Pipe Band
- Pipes and Drums of Lake County: (Lake County, United States) - We are the Pipes and Drums of the Lake County, Indiana Sheriff's Department.
- Pipes And Drums Of The Edmonton Police Service: (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - Pipes and Drums of the Edmonton Police Service
- Timmins Police Pipes and Drums: (Timmins, Ontario, Canada) - We are now the Biggest Pipe and Drum Band in North Eastern Ontario with 13 Pipers, 6 Snares, 1 Tenor & a Bass Drummer.
- Grampian Police Pipe Band: (Aberdeen, Scotland) - Originally formed as the Aberdeen City Police Pipe Band in 1907, the band adopted its present title in 1975 on the amalgamation of Aberdeen City Police and the North Eastern Counties Constabulary. The Band is a firm favorite and plays at many Highland
- Northern Constabulary Pipe Band: (Inverness, Scotland) - Northern Constabulary Pipe Band : Police Pipe Band of the Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Police Scotland & Federation Pipe Band: (Glasgow, Scotland) - The origins of Strathclyde Police Pipe Band can be traced back to 1883 with the formation of the Burgh of Govan Police Pipe Band, which was set up by popular public request.
- Hong Kong Police Band: (Hong Kong, Hong Kong) - Brass band and Pipe Band March and Setting
- Auckland Police Pipe Band: (Auckland, New Zealand) -
- Boston Police Gaelic Column of Pipes and Drums: (Boston, United States) -